Y8 Account Identities

My Y8 Account identities was keeping added a new identity for no reason and I can’t delete these identities. ALSO when I added any person as a friend request does not use my default identity but it goes to one of my identity that I wasn’t use and I was trying to delete all of my other identities but i can’t. Does anyone has ever happen this before? I don’t know what is identity in Y8 but I want to delete it. Remove it from my identities. At first I had only 3 identities but now I have 5 of it

It might add a new identity again and I still don’t know why. I cannot upload the image because it said I am a new user…

1 Like

tell me what is wrong with that
is Like that actually
but what you said it keep adding a new account so okay thats very strange but now you told them about it
you can have more than 2 Y8 accounts but you cannot have 1 Y8 identity account so don’t ask why
the real identity account means is actually the one that you set it as a real identity
that means is also the same just Like you set your own password
but do not reveal it to anyone
but you still can use the other one
so you cannot delete your Y8 account you have to ask permission first before doing that
but if you ask why i really also do not know why
but on your friend List Y8 there is no max friend you can have even more than (one thousand) 1000 friends on Y8 there is no limit to it
both your password and your email is used on all your Y8 accounts

for more info on Y8 just visit the website it has lots of useful information
you do understand what im talking about right do you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games