Would you rather

i am really bored right now so i thought we should play would you rather so the first one is would you rather eat a bug or eat out of the trash can lol would u rather eat candy or eat pizza your whole life would you rather buy shoes or buy new books that you like would you rather date a friend or date a stranger lol please relpy i would love to see you guys answers and please tell me why u would chose what you would chose u don’t have to well any way if you want more would you rathers just tell me

1 Like

Bien hecho para que aprenda :wink:

1 Like

Cool​:+1::+1::joy::joy:

1 Like

I would rather date a friends, cauz some of my friends like me but i like him a little bit.
but i didn’t know that he really really likes me.:confused::confused::confused:
1 day he ask me for a date and i say (no) and he said why???
And i said im 2 young to date!!( 13 year old) but i still don’t wanna date with that age​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
  1. Would eat out of the trash lmao
  2. Eat pizza
  3. Buy new books!
  4. Date a friend cuz strangers will find me weird lol
    I’m a huge book lover so I’d really like new books and I’d eat pizza because, well, there’s choco pizza you know and there’s like many varieties so i won’t be exhausted haha
1 Like

i would rather go back to the Past
because i want to see what is the place Like in those Years from the Year 1997 to Year 2013
because we believe that memories from the past should Live forever
and from now on may the rest of my Life shall be forever boring
if you have no friends on Y8 and that person would never want to unblock your Y8 account
come with me i would take you to the past here https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/pokemon-black-and-white/341%2520High%2520Link.mp3

hand where do you get so many loqueras

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games