Suggested name, class, explanation

• A Valentines tech skin with heart beam etc
  • A yeti blazer with snow blower
  • A rambo blaster with bullet belts on his body
  • nocturnal assassin with particle effect shadowy like i said before
  • Sonic scout, gotta go fast
  • cookie monster tank, trash can lid for shield etc
  • Warrior commando, spas shotgun, with carbine graphic instead of BR etc
  • dragon fire bomber , flare gun effects not grenade launcher, Q is swirling fire, E trails a dragon

I like all of these i have more ideas but 1 skin per class was good as a start, i left out gunner because it has so many already. I can elaborate on any of these i just wrote down a partial explanation to give u small idea.

1 Like

B-bu… :cry:

:unamused:

4 Likes

I would definitely pull out my card and buy the first 3 if they put it in the game :wink:

Agreed.
Btw nice skins Ahmed! Sto gunner, oranage… lava, Dayuum!:heart_eyes:

i like the one with hood!

What if Bomber has a skin of a Military chopper?

The panda one gets me all the times, I don’t really know why…

:o instead of a jetpack he has rotor wings.

Cause I made it thinking of you um .-.

1 Like

ik <3

These are all recolours, and no one’s complaining because if you’re gonna recolour, at least make it nice looking. Good job Ahmed. Would buy if iI wasn’t poor…

Suggested name, class, explanation

• Blood moon bomber, a blood red skin with a V-horned helmet and fury fire red eyes and jetpack

• Revolutionary gunner, in the name has a triangle revolutionary hat with mask plate coming down on face and leather covering rest of head like a ninja wrap (all skins cover body for now) with red, white, and blue coat and musket

• Viking tank, has a viking helmet that clouds the opening of the helmet with shadow (still no face showing to fit gamestyle) and a barbaric type of body, maybe skin showing on his arms going into gauntlets holding a warhammer. for his HMG you go with a scrap covered hmg with not as much mech showing. make it manly asf looking is the idea.

• Nyan Scout, with an arcadish type feel, sharp lines and hard corners with a rainbow color scheme. his kick could have a rainbow colored effect instead of the yellow

• Dark magic tech, with a purple beam and purple and black color scheme with a hex trenchcoat on with not as sharp shoulders and “spell” symbols on the weapons and coat.

• Mafia commando with a sawed off shotgun and a cleaner body (suit would look dumb) but you could do a bootlegger scheme for body

• Deep space blazer with a flamethrower that spits out black "dark matter"instead of red fire and has a breathing apparatus and a beat up suit from his run-ins

• Alpha blaster with a strap minigun that looks like a modern day minigun and big shoulders that basically says im better than you puny people.

• Venomous assassin, has green blades with a yellow rim, the snake eye yelllow and a black and green mixed haze body with a black face and green/yellow mix eyes.

• Cranked shocker, a yellow skin with caution red sign on chect and lightning rod instead of lightning gun etc.

if you like something here i have more ideas and tell me which one you like

2 Likes

[/quote]

:+1: will buy!

Why only a mafia commando or a Viking tank? Imo they could be “general themes”. Anyway, I like those two ideas.

(and Nyan scout would be awesome! – you’re a pure genious, charley)

I liked these ideas :blush:

They should of made the default gunner look like this. The one we have now is very basic, a bit more detail should be added into it or future skins.

2 Likes

I think that Rail gun looks bit dumb. And white pulser with black skin lawl.

personalized colored rail gun rays.
personalized color for bomber Q
colored pulser for tech

4 Likes
Y8 Games