Will there be new content?

Since the old devs of FFT left the game to become stale in a sense of nothing new being added at all for quite a few years (they had their reasons). They did indeed add a tutorial with some simple AI which was great for new players and 2 new heros, but was it enough for all that time?

However should we expect the same treatment from our new overlords at Y8? Will we see the (re)introduction of new/old weapons from the very first version of the game, will we see new maps as well as modes being made or should we expect the same fate? As in once it is made into a 1:1 version of what it was with Unity and then left alone.

Yes i am indeed bringing discussion to a game that is still being developed for a new engine, a few things are missing here and there but it works just like it used to for the most part. And i and the rest of the fans of FFT are thankful for that for all the hard work these new Devs have put in.

But the question remains will we expect a same fate as it once was in FRG’s hands? a question to you Devs.

I also see a few my fans from kong on here too, remember to not hit on me here as well silly boys :wink:

Y8 Games