Why can't we adjust our aspect ratio anymore?

I thought I’d bring this up coz I’m not sure if this was intentional, but it seems to have gone unnoticed by everyone.

I can’t speak for everyone here, but adjusting the aspect ratio made significant improvement to my game play(not visually, but in terms of raw game play). Somehow, reducing AR to 800x800 erased lag completely, gave the game way better control,movement, pace etc etc. It wasn’t pretty but it was enjoyable.

And now it’s gone and the same problem I used this technique to combat has returned. Why did they remove it?

Wb 13?

Other than that, I really don’t know why is it removed, maybe @Joll can give u answer on this.

Bump.

Lowering AR increases FPS. FFT isn’t exactly a game with splendid graphics. It has four maps, three with stationary objects covering a good chunk of it all, a backwards waterfall, and basic class designs. Basically, no one plays it for its graphics. People played for its fun game play. Dealing with slightly worse graphics is fair compensation if it means the game can be playable. In any case, users should always have the ability to change our AR to what we perfer.

pls give me an answer mister developer, this forum isn’t exactly flowing with new threads created every second

Y8 Games