Who is your favorite singer or actor

Taylor Swift is my favorite singer!!!

3 Likes

BTS are the singers I love

[image]

3 Likes

i like Vocaloid songs and K-pop, i don’t think i have a favorite singer as i like them all.
and i like the actor Sung Hoon-

2 Likes

Singer:idk
Actor:Nicole Kidman

1 Like

my favorite singer is harry styles
and my favorite actor is xu kai

1 Like

Welcome @tay13, I see that you only joined 3 days ago on the 9th of June. I’m still quite new and only really got started in the last few days too. I registered on the 10th of April just to communicate with a game developer, but didn’t know that it was connected to this unfriendly forum. It seems like that because I’ve given out genuine :heart: but received none in return for my effort in improving conversations according to the Guidelines. It’s so unfriendly that even the dumb system robot won’t give me a “Welcome” until some friendly and intelligent person gives me a ‘like’ back. That so contradicts their own policy to ‘build a friendly community’

Btw, I :heart: the song Love Story and have her very first album. But she’s not my fave singer

8 Likes

:worried: :worried: :worried:

2 Likes

@tay13, thankyou :sunny:

1 Like

A big thanks to you too @AuroraEsoteric :smiley: Cute toy in your profile pic. Now I’ve got a late Welcome badge

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

My favourite singer is Freddie Mercury and my favourite actor is Brad Pitt

1 Like

all time BTSSSSSS

2 Likes

hey new comer…Sry for that actually till last year forum was active but this time it’s not there was much funny people we fight a lot for one they are offline now…hey tay we are sry for you also and the robot is discobot everyone get the certificate from the bot only:) <3

2 Likes

well that’s really cute sis btw hru?

2 Likes

It took time to work out what you wrote, above, which didn’t make sense. You know I’m not a newcomer to you. Now, an apology is due for your mistake in exposing my private Y8 gaming profile’s editing page on this forum and for your arguments by private message. That wasn’t nice of you, but your new bio profile says you’re “very friendly”. You were impersonating me for weeks! So, you lied twice to me today saying that: you’ll be quick to change your forum’s profile address link away from my game profile’s private editing page, and that you’re ‘friendly’. Maybe when you grow up, you might understand that you were wrong in violating the rules, and how rightfully annoyed I was at you

5 Likes

Thanks, I’m great

2 Likes

I love that your english is so correct

1 Like

Hello @CoolAstronaut,
Thankyou (that’s the UK spelling) for being the first to notice! I don’t need Grammarly, lol. Actually, I have a few university degrees, so this is low level but smooth English for me. (But I might occasionally make typing errors)
Growing up in Australia, I had many strict English teachers who scolded or red-lined any student who did not speak or write perfectly. They truly contributed to my educational quality. Grammar was taught years ago, but not nowadays. Also, I prefer to be in the company of educated people irl, but am not a snob

4 Likes

Who likes BTS appears now

[image] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes
Y8 Games