What is the lore of this game exactly?

There seem to be company names on skin descriptions, and valtech seems to be the main producer of the armors, and seems to have produced only one weapon yet (Commando Shotgun), while sto seems to have produced most of them but only produced one skin or “armor”, skin names have loads of companies, but this doesn’t explain much, plus I’m guessing the bomber class is a robot or alien or something, look at it’s eyes, nobody has eyes like that.

Don’t know, and honestly that was never that important to me to care about it.

Tech has eyes.

Another robot!

It all started way back in 2943 at the height of the dollar wars which had all the largest corporations in the world fighting for control of the anti-matter backed dollar. As you all know the fact that all anti-matter in the galaxy has to be sold in dollars gives it a false value way above that which it should be, which is 1 of the main reasons FFT even came into existence, as a televisable and therefore profitable warning to anyone that dared to sell their anti-matter in those disgusting, filthy Euro-credits. Back then there were many companies producing and selling weapons and armour for FFT which spurred technical innovation to compete creating many new and different products but then when Trump.0 threw its might behind Valtech and STO, they lowered their prices taking a loss until none of the competition could afford to carry on, eventually even ousting the well established Weyland Yutani corp. Once the opposing companies all folded Valtech and STO bought up all their technology and best crew for a song, then being the only companies left found themselves in such demand that they could charge whatever they liked. They then lobbied the chicken headed overlord so that other companies could no longer produce anything for FFT and thus its monopoly was born. Having 2 seemingly seperate companies vying for top spot allowed them to bypass any monopoly laws yet still allow the one ring to rule them all.

P.s I’m incredibly tired and cant really write well at the moment. This may get changed or abandoned completely when i have a chance to look at it through normal eyes.

1 Like

@meatcove
That’s amazing.
It should be canon.

Y8 Games