What game are you interested in

pick a game any game and talk about it here with us

1 Like

You playing anything right now?
I got hook on Worms wwmd and unravel on my Xbox right now. Both great time killers

1 Like

oh cool

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve played every worms game and if you like brain teasers Unravel is awesome

1 Like

I’m interested in those games where the experience of you playing it is very interesting.

1 Like

No new game to date fits that description.

1 Like

i also love where the experience of you playing :smile:
they are cool

1 Like

like a vr?

1 Like

@kayla are you on right now

1 Like

hey guys

1 Like

How goes it folks

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

we good

hi you good

Hello! I haven’t used this forum for a while. Well, my favourite Y8 game is Hide Online but I also play Just Dance 4 on my Xbox 360, Dragon Ball Z Budokai in my PS2, Spore & TES: Oblivion in my PC. And of course Minecraft and GTA: San Andreas!

2 Likes

cool

yes is butiful the experience

Hello, there!
I have uploaded my game “deadly pursuit” and as soon as I reach 20k-30k plays in 1-2 weeks, I’ll be eligible for revenue share (as I have been told).
I want to ask that when I reach 20k-30k plays, will I be given the revenue share for the plays I earned to become eligible, or will it start all over again after being eligible meaning that after being eligible every 1000 plays will earn me 1$.
Please tell me as soon as possible.
Thank You!

1 Like

WOW
that is so coooooool
i have tried it
you should be the best gamer

Back to playing games now. I haven’t played any games for a long time since I was busy a lot, but these days I’m kinda free all the time. I like playing simulation games but sadly I couldn’t find any or favorite on Y8… but still have a fun game to play… Masked Forces.

1 Like
Y8 Games