WEBGL problem

Hi guys , I have a major problem with WEBGL versrion , when I enter a map . it freezes and then there is a java script error . It started since the webgl was launched. Please either fix all of these issues quickly or release the web player version again . Thanks (P.s , the issues I faced in webgl version are high pings even in EU region {I had 170 before the webgl but now its 240 + } , freezing when entering a map , java script error , game hanging {running slow or freezing } poor graphics too xD )
Kindly fix the issues as soon as possible or release the web player version again and keep on working on this webgl . when its done , THEN ONLY release the webgl version . I’ll be thankful :smiley:

Thank you ,
Regards
XxShakerPandaxX

This is the java script error which popped up when i was about to enter an arena.

and this is a pic from last night . Same java script error when the game froze here . Please fix the issues , many people are facing this java script freezing error . You can see the tweets in official site too about this error

Hi,

can you please try using google chrome and tell your OS please ? and also your computer specification, it will help us to understand the issue better.

Thanks.

And can you please report that in webgl thread.

I even tried to use chrome but it was the same issue

Here are my specs . My pc is fast by the way , it worked well even in beautiful graphics label in the web player version but now in this webgl , it will freeze even in fastest label graphics

Lol, not like that
Open the run window by typing " run " in the start window, and when it shows up type dxdiag
A window should should up thats showing Display tab etc screenshot the ones Display, cpu and the ram tabs

This is not the out of memory error. The ns part is short for name server probably. It’s some connection issue. I know there was some talk today about multiplayer problems in other games, not sure that is related. I see you have 2 wifi cards, could try to disable one.

This picture that you have here is the game has crash…
since i play on chorme,it just same like you one…

So it is not the problem of anyone’s pc’s . It ran in beautiful graphics fine when the webgl was not there . These are all the issues with the webgl

Please release the web player version until you have done working with webgl so at least we can play for the meanwhile . I cant even play.

How you get acces in your old account ? I want to transfer my account to id.net and they are still working on that …

Yes please give us sometime.

please wait all should be fine soon, and we removed webplayer for good to keep hackers and hopefully glitch away from the game.

admin pls lock this topic :frowning:

And u could play with hackers?
Webplayer is down so there is no longer glitched accs and we can start fixing things. If u could leave the game on few months,i don’t see whats issue now. They are working on webgl and gonna improve it as soon as possible.

Edit: Anas, calm down

I think WebGL is better because no hacker,no giltch and no bug…

There are bugs but ye,at least no hackers.

1 Like

Is it immune to slow motion tool? (Bullet Time)
-Most ppls use this to cheat on games that requires reflexes like Bullet hell games and Running games. But in FFT, with properly placed cross-hair, you can hit an assassin moving in an extreme speed with a railgun.

Y8 Games