We need to save the edit or not?

Hi. Correction relating to the conservation - we have a large amount of stored data related to the inventory at each location. At each location data is stored on the things found. I deliberately divided them into several saves to not load all at once. I think that saves editing combined into one large save, would not be correct. There are 7 saves each button. Loading only when they start the game 1-n times, and the only preserved. If you still need it, I do it all save a single large object. I wanted to ask for advice about whether to make this correction, which would entail the loss of the old savegames. A game Rezer 2.

Hi, yeah that’s a mess. It should have been fixed before.It will be better to leave it as is, otherwise users will lose their data. The other option is to detect the different format and try to convert the old saves to the new. This sounds difficult to do though and could also cause data lose. I guess the best option is to leave the saves.

Hi. Still, we had a bug which sometimes began to send more than a hundred connections to the API, now there are 18 at the start, and downloads the games + Save on every level - which is quite normal, your programmer says that nothing has changed for him. How to learn the root of evil? :blush:

If you open the developer console in the browser (F12 on windows) and view the network tab, it will show all the calls being made. Use that to find when the extra calls are happening.

Y8 Games