Warzone Mercenaries

Heya guys!
Try playing this third person shooting game with cute voxel graphics, Warzone Mercenaries. Start by picking your kind of soldier and you’ll be given different kind of missions. Every successful mission you’ll be rewarded with coins. Use those coins in upgrading your character. The higher the points you get in the game the greater the chance seeing your name in the leaderboard. Play now and hope to see you in the list of pros!

In game screenshots:

In game video:

http://cdn1.wgcloud.cz:8080/v1/AUTH_342c58bddac64e22a88913f722fb1c34/y8-rollover-002/videos/110473/78a9bcc924588c6b6cbb2120f89082fec4b25e2f.mp4?1505620924

Play it here:

2 Likes

coolx!

Hey does anyone know that shooting at the back of any tank seems to do more damage I think acts like a headshot to a tank. Also, I found a bug when you put a vehicle against a building and the front of the vehicle must face away from the building and exit the vehicle you get put on top and since you aren’t supposed to be airborne you float but sink a little every second but you can float.

perfect now just waiting for people to play online for fun since I’m alone.

I do sometimes play online but peoples games i join are like have max bots(20) and makes it so laggy

I have just completed all the levels in max difficulty the last level i was one shot and was able to beat 3 max tanks and a few machinegunners with missleman very stressful btw also why is normal so much easier than max difficulty

Y8 Games