Vikings: War of Clans

Welcome Vikings! Welcome to the War of Clans game!

The latest game made by Plarium game studio, a great MMO Gaming team who already realized great success and addicting games like Sparta: War of Empires, Stormfall: Age of War, and many others, have finally launched their new MMO game experience for you, for free and now also available at Y8.com and ID.net Game Center.

Play Vikings: War of Clans game!

Vikings: War of Clans is a MMO Strategy game, is a real time strategy game about war, battles, strategy and tactics. This new strategy game puts you in the furry boots of a powerful Jarl in charge of its very own Palace and village, and tasks you with raising that Palace to greatness. How you do that, of course, is completely up to you.
Sharp axes, grizzled beards and horned helmets - everyone loves and fears the vicious Vikings warriors!At its heart, Vikings: War of Clans game is a hardcore strategy game that blends the base management and warfare of a real-time strategy title, with the diplomacy and planning of a turn-based strategy title.

If you’re the type of person who likes action, you can focus on training more units, upgrading your offensive abilities, and building up your resource stockpiles through constant raiding. However, if you prefer to take your time and establish a strong Palace with great defenses and plenty of resources to assist your Clan, you can do that as well. In both cases, you’ll want to find yourself a good Clan to join in order to obtain the community leverage against your enemies.
Lets just say that in order to get the best out Vikings : War of Clans, you need to embrace the social side of this MMO and battle for glory and fame. Good luck!

2 Likes

Launched it ? and it seems very nic :wink:

After playing Sparta myself.
I have to say both games have a promising future,looking forward to the development of the game.

great game! i can’t stop playing…

Hey, yeah this game is fun , I was wondering anyone else is still playing because I have made a blog with guides for it. Let me know what you think.

Y8 Games