Update on myself

I will be gone this month and I will return by July 1st. My reviews are not getting support, I did all of the work I can and no one is really reading it. No, I’m not mad I’m just upset at this point. But you guys have been the best people I’ve ever met so far. I have been on this website since April 18th and no wonder why I have people interacting with me. My first post was an introduction, it wasn’t like “Hey you wanna be my friend.”. It was just my first time being on here. I’d always had people liking me for the first time and that makes my heart feel better inside. I’d also created a discord so people can interact with me more but it just didn’t work. I don’t know what to make now, no ideas, no nothing. I tried to think of something & I tried to get those likes. My first review did great I mean…yeah it did. I didn’t know what to say about it, it just did great for no reason surprisingly. So this is my last topic or post for this month. No, I’m not saying I’m gonna quit, I just need some time to just get away from this website right now. I have no idea what to post now and so forth and that’s why I’m taking a break.
Goodbye fellas, you guy make me happy and made it this far :heart: :wave: :cry:

-Sincerely
Juizz

2 Likes

Goodbye my posible BFF ,se You in roblox

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games