Today I bring you a very important topic

As have said many fanatics. But condemn my entire family if you must, good sir.

Do you think Christians are fanatics because they believe and preach about Jesus?

They are allowed to do as they wish. I have tried, and found it lacking, and a waste of my time that could be used to make this world better, and not rely on a god tat has abandoned us to his failures ad turned away.

you know something, God never fails and will not fail !!! God loved the world SO MUCH that he gave his son JESUS ​​CHRIST, the devil is scared and angry because he has little time left GOD IS GOOD BUT HE ALSO PUTS HIS LOVE JUDGMENT

HE HAS FAILED US! WE< HIS GREATEST CREATION, FALL FURTHER AND FURTHER EVERYDAY, AND HE DOES NOTHING BUT STANd BY AND WATCH AS WE BURN! THIS EARTH IS HELL, AND HE HAS ABANDONED US TO SATAN.

No u can’t your parents choose

yes I can

God NEVER fails, God has never left us, rather, God sustains your heart system, your breathing, your whole body, only the sacrifice of his Son Jesus is enough, even God had SO MUCH love that his mercy is great 4000 years of waiting, 2000 years for the Jews and 2021 years for us, do not belittle love the love of GOD!!!

and another thing God ALREADY defeated satanas through the blood of JESUS ​​CHRIST
if you want to follow the devil it is your problem !!

I’m confused

5Sapphire5:
for what confused???

I’m confused about everything here

???
i dont understand you

No one does I don’t even understand myself

It makes me laugh because I haven’t understood you one bit

9DBBE12E-7BBF-4358-A8FA-7BBDF92CD8BE
I’m sad now :sob:

nuuu, no sad!

Guys say for me: