The Year Is 20xx

The year is 20xx. Everyone has accumulated enough cash to afford to purchase the blaster – the only viable class in the game. In previous years, the gunner was arguably more dominant on the space station map. As a result, space station has since been removed. Now, all games are determined by pure crit chance, as the meta has evolved to the point where all players go afk and spam HRL on the edge of the map, even in CPS games.

Of course, some may propose a different future optimal meta: one in which gunners and commandos are the only viable classes and repeatedly headshot one another. However, this is unrealistic as the heavy prevalence of lag has rendered this strategy useless. Most of the time when properly sniping another player, no damage is dealt due to the hitbox of the player being in a different location, and thus the hit is not registered.

1 Like

PS aaskdfjlas, I ain’t done yet. I’m the underdog so place your bets. Whoever wanna see Blaster lookin’ dumb, throw your gunner on the line cause I’m makin’ some. Gotta say bro, your missle is lookin’ awfully weak. Wait and see what happens it the shuttle bay-suite. Vanilla Blaster won’t suit you, go find another. Teach you a lesson and take back my gunner.

inb4 i get 5-0d

1 Like

holy shit another melee player

lol

who do you main?

i play ICs lmao and the only thing i can do is roll -> blizzard and wobble :^)

you?

I play fox, have been playing competitively for 2 years. got 97th of 354ish at Game Tyrant Expo.

lmao well you’re def a ton better than me

Y8 Games