The Future of Freefall Tournament

Speak to Ryan, the mods, or the first gen players that are still here. He made a new topic and is wondering if that would be acceptable, he says for right now it is only for him to list out the hackers and is wondering if that thread should encompass all rule breakers. Sorry I know this is a lot so quickly, but we love this game and it has been in shambles for a very long time.

Sure thing, and yes it would be better for us to go keep this forum the only place of discussion so we could follow everything easily and could answer everyone.

Is there a way to group all of the FFT threads together? FFT has been a very forum heavy game since it was created, it just hit 4k total threads today on kongregate with over 110k posts.

Yes we will discuss with them, and Agoaj made a game we all loves today so we cant ask for anything else :slight_smile:

No worry as long as you guys like it everything is acceptable :slight_smile:

Ryan would kill us if he didnt get first crack at discussing everything with you, although he has much to discuss. His focus is on hackers (naturally he is a mod) but a lot of us have different focuses. As you spend more time on the forums with us you will see each of our focuses whether it be a specific class, maps, cosmetics, user interface, additions, nerfs/buffs, and of course how to deal with rule breakers. We dont expect you to take our words as what should be changed, just merely suggestions, after all it is the Y8 team that has the final say on all changes to the game. They own it not us.

I also cant guarantee this will become the main FFT forum, however all the important people that want to help you and the team make this game great again will be active on this forum.

Sure, I understand and its too early to say anything :slight_smile:

Hi Men :smiley: I am here. Che cavolo ci scrivo se non so parlare lā€™inglese? MAH!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really happy to see that the games finally gonna get some attention again :slight_smile:
But before you do anything please do me one thing make a skin like this or any other skin in memory of FRG.
We would all enjoy t bagging and killing that skin very much.
Other than that thank you guys for taking up this game.
Iā€™m G5.AhmedS25, pretty sure it makes 4 years now since I started playing FFT. My names same as on kong 1mN0tCraZy.
Hope we get along :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello!
Itā€™s nice to see that FFT has a new dedicated forum and the game will be updated quite soon. I really hope that this game will become better than ever and we will get rid of a significant number of our current cheaters.

2 Likes

ā€œIn memory of FRGā€ xD

1 Like

Because it was too expensive. U could ask me tho,talked with Wayne about it few months ago.

Hi, Iā€™m UM_a. Been playing this game for quite some time now and knowing that new DEVs will put effort into it is awesome. I helped quite a bit the old ones with some bugs (when they still ā€œupdatedā€/fixed it every once in a while), Iā€™ll try to be as helpful as I can.

2 Likes

Just came back to see how things look. Not bad at all. Except takes too long login into this siteā€¦
Hopefully this brings rise to positive changes in the community and the players.

Havenā€™t played for few months might be back once things start to settle with this game.

1 Like

Yea but once you login it is almost impossible to logout. Hiya.

What are the non-monetary goals for FFT? Is it making the game great again, or is it having a certain amount of players on per day?or something else perhaps?

What are your plans to the servers?

I guess I donā€™t need to say who I am, right?

Non importa dai :joy:

Dimmi quello che vuoi e glielo dirĆ³ :wink:

Glad to see many of you guys posting over here also :slight_smile:

1 Like
Y8 Games