⚗ The Forsaken Lab 3D

You are invited to a luxurious island where the forsaken laboratory tried to pull out project X on mankind… Welcome to Forsaken Lab 3D game! The best place in the world where crazy experiment on humanity went too wrong, too fast.

The goal in here is to explore a peaceful looking island where your shooting skills and weapons will help you survive the night. And the day. And the period up to a point until you reach the laboratory. Once you get there, everything changes and the first part of the game ends, but then there is the 2nd part of the game where you can continue your shooting against your zombified enemies.

So what are you waiting for? Keep an eye on your resources, take care to defeat enemies and enjoy playing this cool 3D Shooting game at Y8.com

3 Likes

hello

and + (plus), I am back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Leo16! I Have Been Worried About You!

3 Likes

the game is not bad is awesome but i have a bug problem in the first part remember the level 2 that you gotta go downstairs to proceed & look for suplies? well it seems that it has a bug that it makes an invisible barricade and the player can’t continue because that invisible barrier doesn’t let you go downstairs so can you fix that bug please? also if you want can you make a part 3 that it shows how did you get to the island of part 1?

Y8 Games