The cheater-Hizbullahnetworkgodzillaalgame must be permanently banned!

• This category is to report bugs. Please use the players category for game questions.
  • Check for duplicates before posting here

Game: Masked-Forces-Unlimited

Problem: The cheater-Hizbullahnetworkgodzillaalgame must be permanently banned!

Dear admin:

I am a big lover of Masked-Forces-Unlimited game which i have been playing for a long time and I have made many friends who like this super cool shooting game like me.

BUT we have been very depressed in recent weeks because we met a cheater or hacker who is not strictly a real player. Before start playing, anyone can set the game room parameters as shown in Figure 1.

Figure 1

Under normal circumstances, the player’s speed, Jump Force and Armor can be set to x2, but the cheater’s speed, Jump Force and Armor can be set to infinite and his network delay is 3000~5000 ms, So during the entire game, other players could not see his shadow or shot him. In each round, he won other players quickly with incredible result (kills 25, deaths 0) and criticized the players as losers as show Figure 2.

Figure 2

We all hate him, whenever we encountered him in game room, we immediately quit and open another room to play so as not to meet him, but he will go to every room and destroy it again, all players quit the game depressed finally.

In order to ensure the gaming experience of other players, according to the principle of fairness, all of players strongly request that this cheater must be permanently banned! Or add a user blocking function in room setting panel so that anyone can decide who can’t join the room to cheat.

The cheat’s name is Hizbullahnetworkgodzillaalgame

Sincerely

ALL fans of Masked-Forces-Unlimited

3 Likes

@user22 can you please check

1 Like
Y8 Games