đź’Ą Supremacy 1914 - Experience the Great War

Supremacy 1914 is a multiplayer real-time strategy browser game created and published by German studio Bytro Labs, (released in 2009 and still updated regularly) in which the player manages one of the countries during the World War I.

A little history: World War I (often abbreviated as WWI or WW1), also known as the First World War or the Great War, was a global war that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918. Contemporaneously described as “the war to end all wars”, it led to the mobilisation of more than 70 million military personnel, including 60 million Europeans, making it one of the largest wars in history.

In Supremacy 1914, the player competes with countries controlled by other players playing the same game and with countries controlled by the computer. Resource management, province upgrades, and alliances play key roles in the game, in addition to the conquest aspect. The main view of the game is a map that can be zoomed in and out, but there is also a province view, which lets you see the upgrades to that province in a more realistic view than the list format that many games of this type have.

The game mode consists of individual game sessions in which players compete against each other. Each session has a fixed number of players and is classified into 3 categories of competitions: Maps with 10 players, Maps with 31 players, and Maps with a historical scenario; in each of which a maximum number of human players can intervene, the other places being allocated to the game’s artificial intelligence (AI) system. In practice, a game session can start even if there are places not allocated and will continue even if players become inactive. Thus, all countries without an active human controller will be automatically played by non-human players - the A.I. of the game server which will behave globally as a human would.

Will you be strategist enough to transform your country into the great power of the beginning of the 20th century?

6 Likes

Hi

This is intresting

3 Likes

Wow! Can I show you an another disease in a private message @Bad_Request? :slight_smile:

Please show us

1 Like

Later.

Or I could. It is called Pertussis, AKA (Also known as) Whooping cough

I know a little about this and you are right this is a problem of humanity

1 Like

ok

wow that asome

what play that game

Y8 Games