Support for in app purchases and rewarded video?

Hi,

I sent a contact form request to Y8 over a week ago and didn’t get any response, so I’m not sure what is the response time to developers.

I am the developer of SuperTrucks Offroad 2, a top-down single and multiplayer racing game.
My game has in app purchases through Xsolla, and rewarded video that the user can opt-in to watch at the end of each race.

I am wondering if it’s possible to submit my game to Y8 with it accepting these payments and rewarded video? I read in the API docs that no ‘overlays’ or ‘popups’ are allowed, but both the Xsolla payment window and rewarded video both work as temporary overlays?

Could someone point me in the right direction or give me a developer support email?

Thanks

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were a game developer, nice! Also yeah they take a long time to respond.

Okay thanks, hopefully someone responds here soon :grin:

1 Like

Hi,

we can support in game purchase via xsolla, even using it in our games like https://www.y8.com/games/freefall_tournament but we dont support reward ads as of today because adsense dont support it as of today.

so yes you can submit the game with xsolla and even we do support ingame ads like interstitial on mobile.

I’ll send my email to you via PM.

Y8 Games