Super glitch?

There’s some sort of glitch in Dock 2, I didn’t even realize before someone tipped me off when I asked them what happens when you become G1.
I played, and I was close to G1 but still at least 3 matches away. But then suddenly all my stats went crazy, and I became G1 after the match. Ok, I did make 43 kills so maybe it was legit, I thought to myself.
But what I couldn’t believe, was what appeared to be some sort of rank-up award? 36,000$ credits, and a few more after I tried depleting them. Now I play honestly, and I don’t want to keep what I haven’t diligently gotten in the game. It’s nice, but still leaves a hallow feeling.

I just thought you guys should know, because I think users are abusing this room, there is so many G5s on tonight, and they didn’t even seem that skilled.
Also, one guy was dropping 25 remote charges every few minutes. I think his name was boom1skill.

1 Like

boom1skill is a hacker

yup the room is bugged me too i was there my cash went up my rank was col im now g3 i want to play honestly now

1 Like

Yeah it’s quite annoying.

1 Like

G’s and Mar. everywhere, hopefully they get banned, and @Devps. i hope this could be a proof that players breake ruls don’t change, bann by 1 one day is a joke.

It also just happened to me on an alt, like 30 mins ago. I entered the match and it was pretty laggy. Someone said something about more xp after the match (so he knew what was going on). We won the match and i looked at my xp and cash. XP was going up and down, but globally up. I didnt stay there for long but i went from major (almost colonel) to G1 (around 12,5k xp), and earned about 30k money. I’d me more than happy if ankit could roll back my xp and cash.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Stumbled over such an room today, too. Though it was a station, since I wanted to play some payload.

Is there any way to get the XP and the money back down to the level it was before? I had about 21k cash less and about 2000 XP less.
I disconnected when I noticed that. I want to get my XP and cash by playing honestly, not because of some glitch.

1 Like

There’s something players do to enable this.

Heyy im one of the abusers i entered one the rooms in US dock 2 and lunar4 and took advantage of the glitch i was colonel by the name blackdrone originally but as i took advantage of the glitch in those rooms i became a g4 in just that day i love this account but it’ll be okay to ban it i accept the consequence no matter what…honestly when i was enjoying i started getting discomfort it doesn’t feel right all i want is just to become clean

1 Like

This is a server error not of our players!
we cant call ABUSER of something that the server is giving.

i prefer that our beloved administrators of Freefall tournament can fix this big error,bug etc the very soon possible!

no he didnt

Did nathan steal your account as well?

@Ankit i need a downgrade rank, yesterday i was playing in the servers US, the match was normal but when end, start to bug the rank and Zcash my rank i was 836 xp to G3 before that. Btw all the servers US have or had that XP/Zcash bug/hack.

Well, if you ever introduce a badge system I want a fcking “Veteren” Badge to ease my anger on this bug.

Since ranks are totally useless to measure the time the person has been loyal to this game.

Is there any way to disable it?
Because I really hate this. Please can somebody just take said points away from my account?

Oh god… Everyone can go in lft now? Gawddamnit

Ikr. It’s because people are accepting free xp and z coins. Someone like Nemesis would never indulge in such an act, nor would he brag and boast about it in his stream because he never would’ve even accepted free z’s and xp’s in the first place. Why can’t everyone be like nemesis?

Haha! Proof it was Nem? I’m sure fluffy got that :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:
I do get your point though but i was g5 already and got in every map. Those newer players can already join lft maps and that’s not right. Tbh i never chose to get that glitch, it just happened like it happened to others :slight_smile:

What difference does it make jow high of a rank you are? You still glitched. Also weren’t you just saying it was fluffy? Are you having an identity crisis?

Y8 Games