Suggestions

Hay mods say if a match hade 5 mins left could most players use a equipment, or do that still need to be payed for?

Personal experience?

U gotta buy rq to equip it.

So what are the requisition points?

Points in top right corner.

ow that, I for that was money you get at end.

Nah. For faster respawn u use 25 points and ur respawn is 5 sec shorter.
Ammo requisition - 10 points
Jump pad requisition - 10 points
Hp requisition - 20 points
Mega dmg requisition - 50 points or so.

With rq point boost u get points faster.

Just remove the guest option or make it limited in specific servers, because it’s kinda boring to face -probably- Gs undercover those accounts. I see at least 2-3 per game those few times I play, like sersiously

1 Like

Don’t lie, you’ve probably done it before too. :slight_smile:

Edit: Please make tutorial map multiplayer :smiley:

1 Like

Suggested that. Ppl play on guest accs to ‘troll’ higher ranks which in reality is just messing up ELO a lot.

Not sure if I’m missing context or not, and I can’t really be arsed to check…kek?

Anyway, naw fam. Forcing people to create an account just to play this game is really fucking stupid lol. I realize that’s not what you’re exactly proposing, but it hinders along that dangerous line, and enough so to make me write up another shitpost :D*

1: that would make this game not as much f2p
2: not everyone is attracted enough at first sight to register
3: your reasoning is kinda flawed; whether you restrict alts, guests, et al. or not, an elo dissonance is not preventable
4: guest accounts don’t stay long enough to effect any more than 2 rounds
5: I’m just rambling at this point
420: old players, people who cba to log in on their account and just want to check on this game wouldn’t really be happy :p*
1337: I actually don’t gaf lol

btw, I had to remove a legit, not shitpost-post to respond to u Cut me some slack, k?

1 Like

U sure u know what f2p is?

It’s fine if they stay but only if there are guest rooms. They for sure gonna enjoy more playing against someone on their level than old players. So they should have something like recruit dock is.

1 Like

F2p = free to play
Forcing ppl to register kinda sabotages that
And that’s about the only good thing going this game’s way atm

1 Like

It is free to play. Not like u have to pay to play it.

Um no. I think we have enough gravity maps for now. But since it’s already designed, it could be a quick update if they want to make it multiplayer.

Doesn’t cost money, but requires u sign up…

I’m saying leave is as it is. Why fix something that’s not broken?

1 Like

Since none will ever go randomly on the freefalltournament.com site, removing guests accounts wouldn’t actually be as impactful as you think. A great number of users is able to find this game via Kong, y8 or other websites.
Confirming an e-mail doesn’t invalided the F2P side of the game at all, you don’t really pay a thing (not even a newsletter that active, shadow registration).
If I were a new player and I’d get smashed each respawn, I wouldn’t be able to try anything of the game in the fist place. What a lovely first sight I’d get.
My point was not necessary to remove the guest accounts, but to let them closed in specific rank max rooms (for instance?). I remember the max Sgt rooms, those worked pretty well.
The Elo requires a rework, regardless of alts or not.

2 Likes

The fact that people can use guest accounts to hack and we can’t ban the original player of that account is more than enough to not allow those guest accounts.

^ “Let’s punish everyone cuz some ppl r dickheads”

“Since none will ever go randomly on the freefalltournament.com site, removing guests accounts wouldn’t actually be as impactful as you think.”

You’re trivializing everything because of an assumption. People might visit freefalltournamment.com with reasons attached, but not everyone stays.

Jw, what exactly do u think removing guest feature would achieve? An elo dissonance isnt preventable. Non-guest-registered users can essentially do everything a guest user can, just more persistently. Guest users don’t stay for as long generally, and therefore, aren’t as impactful in contributing to the shitfuck that is the fft elo system.

@rest of ur post, I either agree with or can’t be arsed to respond to

1 Like

+5…

Yeah…

Y8 Games