Suggestions

I support the idea of the vet. badge/tag for the old timers and players that stayed legit the whole time.

And keep on hunting Ryan, we should make a badge for this too.

5 Likes

-_-…

2 Likes

YAyyyy!!!

1 Like

Safe 100% *phew

1 Like

I need this. You should give it out on Pandas birthday. Whoever kills UM on his birthday gets one.

Does suicide count towards the price? ;-;

All good ideas tbh, but wouldn’@@2!t having this many reqs. cause some sort of major unbalance in game play?

Having an uneven amount of people who use reqs. heavily offsets the balance of matches.

Suggestion: give scout its swift animation back. I
Previously if you could accumlate x speed, your scout character would generate an animazion that made the class feel fast. Now he’s just a dull hero who’s apparently fast. The energy that would unleash from your sword if you caused x damage was also a cool feature. Bring that back, too.

Another suggestion: create a list containing the people you’ve banned. Sorta like that thread frg sadly abadonded.

It is too long. Also different players have different bans based on the ‘crime’ they committed. Unless the devs want to put the effort into making a huge growing list.

Indeed, that’s 300-400+ people. Maybe the recent people we ban would make more sense. Since I work a lot with the bans I could do it, but Ankit and Jeremie would have to approve and I doubt they would. But ultimately it might be best if kept private. I’ll ask anyway for the lols

Why would disclosing the least minimal information needed to assure us that something is being done be denied?

Also, if you post all the current progress then leverage into posting it weekly, it won’t be as much of a pain in the ass. Just kidding. Itll be equally as annoying as banning the same 7 people, 300 times.

I’m not against it, but I can’t just do things without approval from Jeremie and Ankit.

What are you implying? Or was that just an example.

If it were to happen it would be easier for everyone to just post recent progress only. Posting every single hacker we’ve banned the last 2 months would just be too much.

I think a vote to kick feature would be nice so players could “self mod” the room when mods weren’t around. That way majority could vote to kick hackers, etc. But of course in the back of my mind I think of those groups of friends/players that would just kick players just for amusement.

1 Like

+1…

Maybe players could have reputation points or levels of trust kinda like this forum has. That way only the “right” people would be able to vote.

That would lead to another whole layer of complexity in determining who the right person is. Rank could not be considered since it is easily glitch-able. Unless mod or dev sat down and gave points to each individual player.

1 Like

Like my ass playing at 3 am vs hackers being alone. I dont always wanna play tank you know, sniping is a lot more fun.

Agreed.[quote=“InvisibleKiller786, post:540, topic:2062”]
Unless mod or dev sat down and gave points to each individual player.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind, but that would easily turn into “He only gives his friends points” and favoritism issues.

Hopefully the big solution would be when WebGl is here. I don’t think we’ve seen a hacker free game for like over a year. Hopefully a WeblGl platformed game won’t be easy to hack by players or external third party programs.

The “right” people aren’t always online.

1 Like

Poke the eye :eye:

Anyone got any opinions on this suggestion?

1 Like
Y8 Games