Submit a game as iframe link with parameters allowed?

Hello id-net & y8 devs,

we are finishing our id-net/y8/xsolla integration for our game and are creating company-accounts on these web-sites. Our game consists of a frontend (http/js/png/…) and a backend (restful), everything hosted on our servers. The backend communicates with xsolla via request/response and with the player via websockets.

The frontend is reachable over a URL, let’s call it URL_FRONTEND for the sake of simplicity. On the starting screen of the game it displays logos of the sites it is published. Of course we don’t show all logos! We use a parameter called mode which tells the game if it’s running on ‘id-net’. For example: URL_FRONTEND?mode=id-net. The game would then only display id.net and y8 logos, use the id.net login system ect. Other game sites would have URL_FRONTEND?mode=othersite.

And now the question: When we fill out the submit a game form will the parameter be respected? If not we need to know that and create a html-site which is only for id.net and y8.

Thanks for helping,
Michael

Hi Micheal, can you please PM me your email id to discuss further.

Thanks for answering.
Looks like my account doesn’t have the rights to send PMs. I can’t send a PM to you. Or I simply can’t find the option…

ok, ill pm you.

Yeah, I think we could do that. Ankit will be able ensure they make it through the review process.

Y8 Games