⭘ △ ◻ Squid Game 3D : Do Not Get Eliminated

We all know how popular the squid game is. Here is the part of the game, red light, and green light. I really felt excited and horrified too while playing this game. :video_game:

Note: Play this game with the sounds On. You can feel the real magic with the sounds on. Move while the doll sings a cute and funny song.

Going into the game, I guess you all watched the Squid game series, we all felt really nervous from the start, especially in the game Red light and Green light. Here is the simple red light and green light game. :red_circle: :green_circle:

Enjoy the realistic graphics in the game, the rules are really simple, follow the music, move when there is a green light and stop where you are when red light. :running_man: :gun:

While playing this game I really felt anxious and my reflexes boosted more. I hope everyone will feel the same, All you have to do is to be really quick with your actions, run and stop one mistake that makes us eliminated. As same as it was, elimination means death here. :skull: :gun:

As this game is timer-based, reach the line before the timer runs out. While watching the red and green lights. Anything first we will be killed which is the timer is out or moved on the red light. :timer_clock: :red_circle: :green_circle:

So this is just a simulation, just feel the intensity from this game and have fun. Play this game from here below. :video_game:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Let me know your views too on this game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Gameplay Video :arrow_heading_down:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

2 Likes

If you haven’t watch Squid game on netflix yet,then you should :slight_smile:

it such a fun movie

1 Like

Yes

cute and fun song? bruh people are literally getting shot.

xHaVoc Do not worry, this is a simulation game which is exactly based on a Squid game movie, Just have fun.

can you please tell us your computer configuration/ browser/ resolution etc to investigate

nice

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

back from the dead ankit? oh, im using chrome.

it’s a series :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing:

OMGGG how do you not know what Squid game isss :rofl: :scream_cat: smh

Is it really important to know?

YEAH DUUUH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

YESSSSS OMG !!! :flushed:

lol, not much active here these days. and how much RAM ?

Y8 Games