Small Rant

Is it me, or it kinda makes me uncomfortable when people go to forums and post “I need new friends” and stuff like that. Like in my point of view, I sometimes feel like either the person who is posting are either creeps or people just risking themselves of getting themselves into some trouble. Like if you want to make friends online, at least look for some posts that are related to your interests or look for some safe chatrooms that relate to your interests.

If anyone has a different opinion, please tell me in the reply section.

2 Likes

why do you feel uncomfortable? if someone is insulting you or if someone follows where ever you go to does that make you feel uncomfortable? if a man is spying on you or if someone is standing too close to you, yes you will feel uncomfortable and push him away
they are looking for friends to talk to so there is no need to feel so uncomfortable
i think you are a boy

1 Like

Yeah, I could go out and talk to new people here since I really enjoy playing webgames and such. I change my mind after posting this.

Also I’m a demigirl that uses She/They pronouns.

I’m not the type of person who is seeking for attention. My first post was an introduction about my first time on forum.y8.com. I got people who liked me already even the people I met with. Again I wasn’t looking for friends I was introducing myself. Not about my live or my business because the majority out there put there information like there home address, or there IP. I’m just a normal 13 year old male who just puts out content that’s all I do. If it expects to get views it get views. Don’t seek attention just to make you a creep or just a clout chaser.

1 Like

first before you make your point you got to understand her, she just wants to stay safe

1 Like

Ok.

Yeah that’s my point, I just feel like most people out there just want clout and stuff like that. I just want to make sure all of you are safe out there because the internet is a very scary place.

Remember, if someone online is making you uncomfortable, drop them. :smiley::v:

1 Like

Ok.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games