Slope WebGL | Y8 Game

Just click on ur profile picture?

1 Like

I’ve found a few glitches with the game so please can the developer look at these:

1. Sometimes you phase through the floor if you are in mid-air at speed
  2. Sometimes you can phase through the walls on the curved tunnels when you try to go up
    them.
  3. Pressing (Enter) on desktop when restarting the game can leave the ‘Again’ label still up,
    and the ‘Recent scores’ table.
  4. Sometimes, the moving objects can knock you off of your route.

Please can the developer of Slope take these glitches into consideration and patch the game.
Thank you!
P.S. Slope is an awsome game :slight_smile:

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO PLAY SLOPE MULTIPLAYER. PLEASE PLAY SLOPE MULTIPLAYER INSTEAD :pray:

you are reading this message, don’t worry about your score in the game, just calm down, there are good people in them and not so good people. anyway, congratulate you for reaching that level :slight_smile:

subscribe to slopegod2020 on youtube, i upload slope content

1 Like

ok.

That game iz so hard me high score: 14

@khuskhus2 said in the last one is “or this video game is the worst”

hi

اهلا

1 Like

lkr

Hello, I found a bug where if you restart fast enough, the entire map gets duplicated and so you can get double points if you duplicate once, triple if you duplicate twice, quadruple if you duplicate thrice, and so on. Also when playing the game with this bug, you cannot die from falling, so you have to hit a red block. Can you guys fix this? Because someone could use this to their advantage.

1 Like

Yea yea this game is the worst!

yes is the evil game my score is 300

die

Gotten 212 on slope. POG!

Aha

1 Like

1 Like
Y8 Games