Skytrip review

Hi mates !:blue_heart:
I want to make a review for a game named Skytrip.

Describe:Skytrip its a pixel ,colorful,3D game.Its on y8.com and it has pretty ok graphichs.So,in general ,ar first you need to finnish a tutorial by controlling a colorful ball by your arrow keys or If your in mobile ,by the arrows from your screen.You need to jump or move to left or right.Don’t forget,you need to stay on the colorful blocks .After you finnish the tutorial ,you need to do the same thing but now you can collect some jump arrows to jump higher, hourglasses for slow motion and stars.

Conclusion: So, this game its easy but boring,i mean ,you need to controll that ball for infinite.The aspect its good.My highscore score its 320 .

This is the game:

I hope you guys enjoyed my review!
See you next time!

2 Likes

Describe:Skytrip its a pixel ,colorful,3D game.Its on y8.com and it has pretty ok graphichs.So,in general ,ar first you need to finnish a tutorial by controlling a colorful ball by your arrow keys or If your in mobile ,by the arrows from your screen.You need to jump or move to left or right.Don’t forget,you need to stay on the colorful blocks .After you finnish the tutorial ,you need to do the same thing but now you can collect some jump arrows to jump higher, hourglasses for slow motion and stars.
Conclusion: So, this game its easy but boring,i mean ,you need to controll that ball for infinite.The aspect its good.My highscore score its 320 .
Try to proofread before you post a topic next time, found some grammar and spelling mistakes on the letters in bold and grammar mistake on the sentences in Italic (hope you’ll understand the word Italic and Bold)

this is another bad review.

A review goes into detail on nearly every aspect of the game and explains on what you need to do. Like this one.

I don’t like games like this, but I liked this one

this is like a game advertisment. and i dont feel like saying my tips again.

Who is that directed to?

It is hard to give a full description of the game
So They are trying to put in their best effort to explain

1 Like

Yes but if there is a topic here already 🌈 Skytrip | Start your trip right now! made by @SAFING_inc
Don’t copy the same one from the current one

Thank you!

Y8 Games