"Sing a song or be kicked"

In two separate games I’ve just had this happen … my account appears to make this statement:

You [Team] Sing a song
You [Team] or be kicked

After a few seconds my screen locks and apparently I’ve been kicked. When I rejoin the game I can’t type any characters in chat and most ppl have been kicked from game.

Has anyone seen this?

OnePackAbs

2 Likes

Nathan’s monkey business, if he’s just living nearby… I’ll get inside his house and punch the light out of him.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

idk why, but when he does that i never disconnect.

1 Like

If anyone finds his account names let me know.

1 Like

well he’s coming in with mod names

1 Like

Yeah we know. It’s pretty dumb how the game lets him creates multiple usernames using different sites. If I have the name RjaTwelve_, no one should be able to copy that.

1 Like

It’s ping flooding.

I have non of those and he still cant dc me.

1 Like

Error Report goes here

Probably he can’t dc me either. He is kicked before he tries to do that in room with me, so i have no worries about it.
Im tempted to say which song u should sing him, but I need to censore myself :grin:

1 Like

I don’t get DCed though, but my ping goes up to 1k.

And now he’s gone under the name xrailight xD

1 Like

He tried so hard that makes it kinda funny.

1 Like

Why don’t you guys just leave the room when he joins? If I couldn’t kick anyone and I was a regular player, once I see him join I would leave the room before he lags everyone out.

1 Like

I prefer to sing him a song before he lags the room out

2 Likes

2 Likes

If you leave the room and join to another room, he’ll be there in less than 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Lol

Characters.

Y8 Games