Secret account

My name is Franse - I know, very uncommon name. But my name is still Franse.

There are things that I want to change in my life that are unchangeable because of my age. When the calender paper starts to erode and show me the new year, maybe I can change these things. Like my name. Becuase it’s s uncommon, I often feel left out. Not unique or special. Left out.

Common names are something we all take for granted. Our names usually identify us from a crowd - separates us even and to have the same or even similar name as someone else feels like a hidden bond, a string, led us together to meet. You’re in a community all held together by ink on government paper or pixels on a monitor.

“We have the same name!” I have never even heard that in my life. And if your name is Franse, come and tell me. I’ll be less lonely then.

But hello, my name is Franse and this is my first post.

2 Likes

My name is Hannah and it’s not really the greatest but your name is so beautiful i love it I’m telling the truth, because we all have times in live that aren’t the greatest. But everyday gets better trust me:)

3 Likes

thank you so much!! i have already said that sometimes my name makes me feel insecure so thank you!!! it really means a lot to me.

Yw:)

That’s actually my moms friends name

2 Likes

Hii,nice name

1 Like

Im naomi

2 Likes

That’s so cool! That’s the first time I’ve ever heard that. Thank you.

Hi Naomi!

So everyone is equal:)

2 Likes

hi im kim

Hi Kim!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games