Requesting to Add Something on Y8

I wish there would be a delete button to delete the comments that I commented about games on Y8. Yes, there is a way to delete it, but it’s on the feeds so it’s pretty hard to find it and delete it. It’s all covered by all my friends’ posts.

I just want an easy way to delete it like a delete button on its top right or kinda like that. So, I wish there were an update for it, just add a delete button.

I hope I can delete it from here in the future. I’m tired of looking up on the feeds.

I’m mentioning to whoever usually updates the site.

3 Likes

Me still waiting for a feature where you can hide your play activity

1 Like

Yeah, same.

I had to make another acc and if they did add that, maybe I’ll go back to beating my high scores again.

1 Like

You sound like you don’t really like your acc play activities of the high scores one. Is there something wrong with it you need to hide?

This is a very difficult thing to admit, also btw my username on the main site is “cookierun_ brazil”.

I was one time hyperfixated over a very strange and concerning fangame that was hosted here. I played it as a joke because one of my IRL friends forced me to play it. But then I decided to speedrun it as a joke and eventually did. And then after that, I decided to beat the higher score on the Y8 leaderboards (Former WR was 6900 by shotx). I did beat it with a 7900, but that led me to having to play it on the Y8 browser since it uses the Flash engine. I am still embarrassed about that up to this day and I wish I would erase my traces of the internet but I can’t.

1 Like

I can’t find it on the feeds, it’s gone. It used to be there but what now.

Tengo muchas ganas de borrarlo, pero no sé cómo.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Y8 Games