Request a Game!

This topic is now closed. To request a game check out the new requested games that supports voting! :grin:

3 Likes

Well OK how a bout Game of Dice that is a good game fairly new Big over in Asian part of the world but since I am kinda unfamiliar with what is on here Junior!! Yep Hanks boy

Uhmm Sorry about that I wasn’t meaning to be rude when my buddie was messaging me We call him Junior He resembles Hank Williams Jr LoL, I will go look at the games y’all got now,
Thank You Bro

We can check with Joycity, the developer of that game. Though, it looks like they mostly do mobile games, so it might be impossible to get them to make a web version.

1 Like

idk but how to make a game?

Construct 2 has many tutorials in many languages.

1 Like

All right took me a bit but I had a couple ideas for the Team there to think about and hash out should keep thembusy for a day or two LoL

and they (JoyCity) are get’n a taste of the Good Stuff with over 6million Down loads GunShip Battle (I Think it is) and 1 or 2 other cheesey games before this and now the Got PSY going all gangum style Someone got lucky with this game

1 Like

hey what you doing! i dont know for real whay you doing for real thank you very much that"s what i though

1 Like

ok thank you very much i dont know

you are so much funny jgarriet@gmail102.com

hello not truly understanding this yet

thank you man. artcolins72@gmail.com

just been trying to figure out all of this program. not understanding too much so far

Interested in playing baseball and basketball

1 Like

deadswitch II and shadez III the moon miners should be on id.net

1 Like

Both of those games are already on the website boomboy!

Y8 Games