Report Players!

The first screenshot: yeah it’s disrespectful, racist, and not politically correct, or correct, but it’s still not deserving of a ban.
The second screenshot: yeah, what are you trying to prove here? That implies, at most, he supports Trump. Who cares?
Just because it’s controversial doesn’t mean it needs censorship.

I’m not saying he’s got a clean plate. I just hope that’s not the strongest evidence you have against him and I hope you’re not pushing for a ban because of two comments made by a user who shouldn’t be taken serious and is most likely a troll

That’s just from 30 seconds of me joining a room, I saw him saying that. He was banned for being racists and excessively harassing other users a few weeks ago and that’s a clear warning to stop. In the screenshot smought sent me he was telling users to cut their wrists in a bath tub. Just because he’s a “troll” or he “shouldn’t be taken serious”, that doesn’t make his actions ok. They’re rules for a reason.

2 Likes

There should be a way where people.can stillnplay but they are muted permanently

Lft.ASESINO refreshing

ashot1597 and nananene hacking with tech

Well, true but these hackers also knows how to IP change :joy::joy:

Not really.

I fuggin confirm nananene.

@Robo11500 You just edited a post from a week ago and I got a notification for it because you quoted my name.

Tip: After everyone reads your post, there is no point in re-editing it 7 times.

Player : eldioshacker
Hacks : speed hack gunner and hacked tech

The noob is back: Eldioshacker xD

Well I guess a perm ban will make him stop for good.

Edit: Jeremie confirmed that all the other hackers were banned, so we should be seeing some new accounts/new names.

G1 Ryan seen hacking with almost every hero

judson1552

gok14

helldogmadnesss (almost didnt got him, since he disconected)

also:
deathbot30 (G1 ryan alt) gunner infinite ammo hack

I wish I could kick these guys geez!! :rage:

404 deserves to be a mod tbh

gridos41 hacking with shocker

Can confirm :@

MariaKawaiixD hacking with bomber

Lmaooo “Show me”… Nice bait.

I can confirm, eldioshacker does infinite ammo from spawn

KAMEHAMEHA

1 Like
Y8 Games