Report Players!

So devs are gotcha continue banning the same players over and over and still they an’t repenting!!

The devs should ip ban. :confused:

Wait if they use a proxy that wont work

Lol :slight_smile:

Sharing accounts proof :wink:

Sgm.ashot1597’s hacking

He asked for my account too. I’ve sent a chat report. Cyborg can confirm him asking for my account.

1 Like

gokufire is newguy9292

1 Like

G2.3ebdou hacking with shocker

Yeah. i was there when he was asking for Smoughts acc.

1 Like

Please don’t send chat reports… Just take screenshots and post it here. No one is sure where the chat reports go so I doubt someone is checking it. If you post it here I can look at it.

Both of these accounts were banned previously for asking for accounts. 2nd time is permanent, so sucks for him.

1 Like

I love the random cosmic shit going on in this pic

Report Cheater : alexmax8

1 Like

I confirm

Everyone is reported already. Rodrigo is sick so there is a slight delay on bans.

I confirm, just say him hacking 5 mins ago.

(Not sure if to post this here or Suggestions thread). I have a very simple suggestion that will help with the hackers. Remove Shocker and Tech from free class rotation until the situation is fixed.

The hacks most people are using are either attack speed hacks or ability no-cooldown hacks. It is very very hard to beat a shocker or a tech who are using these hacks since they can instantly heal themselves and abuse Shockwave. However when a gunner is using these hacks he is not so hard to beat (since most hackers are not skilled), and I can kill them a few times to make them ragequit the game.

All the other classes are not that hard to beat either, or at least they are not as annoying.

I’m going to make sure this guy PinkiePieBrony is banned. He was banned previously for harassing people and being racists. Smought sent me screenshots of him doing it and I just caught him doing it in-game. After he’s banned if you see anyone talking bad about Mexicans or being racists, most likely it’s him. Please report him.

Y8 Games