Report Players!

Heres a better pick of him

Gonna send all these reports in today.

ur_lord_lordprenzo admits to hacking

1 Like

1 Like

Wait is that account is ronneychase?? What??? He got banned for what?

G5.ELNOOB Hacking

Oh there you are

Hello!

aoom784 hacking

ulimen222 hacking

Once more posts like this are not that helpful.

@Robo11500 It is helpful. Itā€™s not possible to kill another playing 3-4 times in a row using shockwave because that skill has a cool down period. That screenshot proves that the player was hacking.

Not one player was kill two times in a row by the shockwave.

It is possibly, the kill board does not show how much time has pasted, what you stat is so silly just nowā€¦ if some one is kill they need to re-spawn fires and the cool down could of already ticked over.

And do you know what any of the players where doing it that match from this screen shot, no, not with any detail all you know (in less you were in that match) is some username, some of the heroes in play and who has kill who so far.

And going for what you stayed that mean anyone who gets more that one kill in a row with anything that has a cool down is hacking.

Also the ranks of the some of the players getting kill are low, not that this matters because anyone who has at listed played more that 5 minis (or 5 matches at least) should already learned how to use there class to itā€™s best, the ranks also donā€™t mater because that could be people who of already played that game with different accounts, and that anyone can now jump up there rank.

Lastly the Tech could be that strong, but this hacking players have given it a bad name.

Not saying that ulimen222 is not a hacker but there is no solid prof, and it can both be use to say he is or is not a hacker, so images like this are not a big help.

And I did not say it was not helpful.

1 Like

He used the shock wave 3 times within that screenshot. He did not die and reload the skill as you can see. Itā€™s not possible for someone to use that skill 3 times in a row because of the cooldown. If they were separate screenshots then it could be false, but since all those shock waves were done all at once Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s hacking. Thatā€™s how I evaluate the screenshot.

If it was an assault rifle that was being used then I would not take that as proof because there is no cooldown and it can be used to kill back to back. But for skills that have high cooldown such as shockerwave or maybe pocket Nuke, itā€™s impossible for them to use that back to back. Especially if the screenshot dosent show that he died and reloaded any skills

One how you know it a guy or girl and two you donā€™t need to die to reload the shockwave.

And all it shows is ā€œheā€ used it once and it hit and kill three player, do you know what there HP was, no, and when they got hit, no.

1 Like

As someone who has 30.000 kills+assists with Shocker, I killed only once or twice someone with shockwave and he gotta have 1hp. Clearly u donā€™t know game enough to discuss about such a thing.

Iā€™m really not sure why are u arguing about this. Ulimen222 was also reported before. Itā€™s up to mods which sort of report they gonna accept and is it clear enough.

Then it you who donā€™t know how to use the shockwave, 1HP Ha.

Iā€™m not, I arguing that the image is hardly any help.

1 Like

Lol ok. I was wating for u 2-3 years to come and explain me my main class.

FFT is a fast paced game. There is no way he couldā€™ve killed 3 players within the same time frame. Other kills from other players wouldā€™ve overlapped by then. But no, it shows that he used a skill that has a long cooldown at least 2 times. As a long time player certain screenshots I could easily tell itā€™s hacking. Youā€™re just going deep into it and overthinking it. Just look at the facts and you could easily notice if itā€™s a good screenshot.

And stop editing posts 2-3 times, especially after someone already reply on ur original post.

Y8 Games