Report Players!

haha i just dont wanna reveal the name but do u even ban for that kind of refreshing?

harakiri.mamacon hacking

• I have serious doubts about players Iten29xd and Destructor076 (lag switching).

Yes, we do. Unless you keep playing the " secret secret " card =p

Yes. I actually take that very seriously and will make sure whoever I catch doing it is banned for it. Itā€™s annoying as hell.

Stop playing the ā€œsecret cardā€, we wonā€™t snitch on you :wink:

I get so much love on a daily basis. The love I get is so overwhelming.

1 Like

i think its trying to communicate its love for you Ryan.

@Rja12 @CaptainSolo you should make a channel on discord meant for calling the mods, we can use that channel to call the mods when theyre playing, if they leave discord open in the background and check it after every game or so.
at the time of writing this slim just asked ahmed to join a game to kick and it would be nice to have a separate channel

Well, we should think about it. The rules should be wrote in the server, after they are ready we will make some more channels in the server.

I wouldnā€™t mind.[quote=ā€œCaptainSolo, post:897, topic:2058, full:trueā€]
Well, we should think about it. The rules should be wrote in the server, after they are ready we will make some more channels in the server.
[/quote]

I donā€™t think we need to add rules there. Everyone there is mature enough to know whatā€™s right and wrong. Weā€™re just chilling. If someone is acting up they can get banned from the chat.

Thats what i just told him on discord right now

Rule one, by clicking the triangle you agree to the rule.

Rule

@Robo11500 is best

2 Likes

lmao

gamerlandzxxx hacking

When Pakistan and Brazil meet:

everything seem legit here

Sighā€¦people share accounts and then cry and say someone stole it.

1 Like

EPDT afkā€™ing at least 3 matches

Iā€™ll confirm the next post about hicho, by invis

@Rja12 ikr

Hacker:
Pvt. hichosen1239

Just so you know Iā€™m online in discord right now so if you see a hacker just tell me there so I can save you the trouble of recording them.

G3 Gamelandzxxx is hacking

1 Like

lft lllllLI hacking

it was aphen and blackbirdblack who were refreshing in between tank and blaster

Are you sure thatā€™s the correct name? It can be Lā€™s and Iā€™s

If you find any kind of annoying name that you canā€™t remember take a scrnshot of there name when they show up on the killed/killing tab.
Not from the scoreboard.

Y8 Games