Report Players!

As for the chat reports, I don’t think anyone should use that for now. No one is sure where it goes, I doubt anyone is checking them.

Mar. matador12estiven I am 95% sure he is hacking, but still i’d need a second opinion on this one. His attacks are way too fast with the mauler. I don’t think it’s a visual glitch, a lag issue or that he has been hypered by a tech beforehand.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Confirmed, he should’ve be banned by now. Caught him using rapid fire hax several times.

1 Like

He turned off hack when i was on yesterday. Sigh

G2.joangamergirl wanting acc’s and Saying “Hey Guys im Vey” Not funny. Bann him pls.

Confirming joangamergirl trying to share accounts

kicked her. that person said ‘she’ knows my pass also lol. also whoever that is, he/she is asking for glitched rooms.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I reproted that person also for asking acc, think even before u. Not banned. Dunno whats going on.

He/She was banned for 7days, Nov 20th.

1 Like

vicigamers123 (sorry, no vid :frowning: )

NabrutoYT

@Rizen You do realize they’re not banned permanently? They have to be banned 2 times and their 3rd ban is permanent. She was banned for 7 days and her next ban is perm.

Edit: If you stop reporting hackers you’re only hurting yourself and the community. That’s one less hacker you could’ve helped get banned.

1 Like

edison the usual hax.

Yep, seen her asking a lot of people to join private rooms with her so she could ask for accounts.

The other day one guy was just refreshing classes between blaster and tank.Going into base with tank and coming with blaster repeated this several times and vice versa.

‘one guy’ is not really helping :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t be so negative. This is a start. Ryan, can you find “the guy” ?

1 Like

x’D I cant even take u seriously

Y8 Games