ariannemartin (asking for pw)

1 Like

Sgt.TheGreatestPoki’s hacking

1 Like

mar.cute3 hacker

1 Like

Mar. CUTE3 Hacker.

1 Like

Hi I would like to report a player called cpl. KatilinaL using hacks. I warned him many times. Thanks

1 Like

just found an other one. Cpl. gdgdgdxgdsghdg
But i have a feeling that this people make always new parallel accounts also because the hack its typically for gunners and scouts. I dont know how we could get definitively read of them.

2016-10-29

angelic culprit

1 Like

Msg. katirinaL
G1. samie999
Sgt. gdgdgdxgdsghdg
All of them hackers - were found in one match.

It seems like the reports have gone down… Do you guys think the amount of hackers has decreased at all? I think so. I don’t see them as much as much as I used to.

1 Like

Perhaps by 10-20% reduction.
Col. arthur16 <- was alone in a room testing out bomber hacks. Not in an actual game tho, but nevertheless hacking.

1 Like

I think they’re just online around the time when I’m on. I can’t play without seeing a hacker 5 or more times in a day.
Frankly the people who got banned stopped but now all we see are mostly the lower ranked accounts hacking. If I recorded every low rank alt hacking I don’t think I would have any space left on my drives.

Also reporting people without proof is stupid and unfair at the same time, so I rather not just name them like all of you do. Pretty sure some of you agree with me on this.

Wheres the Asian mod?

I am quite busy and just play FFT for short amount of times throughout the week. I’d rather just note down the name and give it to @Rja12 via this “Report Players!” thread. I don’t want to spend my time recording, taking screenshots, pictures, etc… Thankful to him that he trusts me and that he does not require proof.

• I also seem to notice that most hackers have the most broken English. They majority of them might not have English as a first language or are just ‘kids’. You can’t get them to stop hacking with reason or a small talk.

@1mN0tCraZy I remember Ankit saying that he won’t need anymore mods right now since we have 7 now. Unless someone quits of course…

Honestly, I just give the names of people I see hacking. It’s up to ankit to actually see them for himself and ban them.

Also, when we are like 2 or 3 in this thread that confirm each other, it’s proof enough.

Finally, I totally agree with you. In the best of the worlds, we should all record them.

@InvisibleKiller786 it’s also a matter of time in my case.

Need more international mods end of story. No i fought for the mods we had I am done, we need more overseas. Do not give me that shit either you know I wouldnt be posting this shit if it was not for a good reason.

@Rja12 I barely see any of you online. So hows that seven mod thing working out for us?

My second match of the day 4 hackers in one server. You want the names? Watch the video and find them yourself.

Hacking MSg.assholers Proof

When I say “us” I’m not talking about the whole community I’m referring to the people who play at times you don’t.

Hello guys! i want report some players and this are:
g5.roelg123
droll ally

Is this true? Rja, you should always require proof.[quote=“Rja12, post:467, topic:2058”]
I remember Ankit saying that he won’t need anymore mods right now since we have 7 now.
[/quote]

Sonics left and doesn’t play anymore. Me and cris are pretty inactive at the moment. Genard is an Asian mod, pretty sure he lives in Philippines.

Proof is required. But if more than 1 person is reporting the same player for hacking, then that’s pretty legit. Also a lot of the people I can confirm also.

@1mN0tCraZy I never said all the mods were active… I also never said you guys don’t need a mod at that time zone. It’s not my desicion, It’s ankit’s.

2016-10-30

Narut12
extreme tattler
samie9999

Y8 Games