Report Players!

He even messaged me personally lel

2 Likes

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your great response really appreciated.

2 Likes

hi abdul i cant get my username here :frowning :confused:

3 Likes

Guys should i edit the thread and add the rules at the top? Or should i just add a link that goes to the in-game rules that’s still on kong’s forum?

1 Like

This is the new report and active forum, might as well add all the bells and whistles.

1 Like

K, I’ll fix it up tomorrow.

1 Like

What if I make a whole new seperate thread for the rules and Ankit can lock it? I’m not sure if locking threads here is possible.

1 Like

Seperate thread would make sense to keep it clean and tidy

1 Like

You have the power to edit, you can just edit you first post then edit your second post bc both your first and second post are reporting hackers.

1 Like

I know I can edit… I just think it might be neater if it’s seperate. But I’ll ask Ankit

1 Like

Charmander! Lel long time no see man!

1 Like

Yes, please add rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure, let make it. I’ll lock it.

1 Like

I have created https://forum.id.net/t/known-hackers/2081, just pm me the list I’ll edit the post.

2 Likes

Another hacker named i am hacker and the reaper

1 Like

bloodsecurityhack is the other hacker

1 Like

Do you want us to provide proof when we report? I mean I understand taking moderator’s word for it, but random players seems a little risky.

1 Like

Yes that’s a good question,

what we can do here any random player can report to mods and they can report to us and in case of hackers instead of directly banning them we’ll first try to patch up the bugs so it wont be easy for hackers and for the players who abuse in the game no 2nd chance, even on idnet forum its direct ban.

though we can plan a soft ban also which can be lift after one week.

1 Like
  dronebotnil-hacking..
1 Like

you don’t say .-. how could he be such a dick. .-.
I wonder why I don’t see the name of the other guy who was hacking at that time… hhhmmm… maybe cause he was on your team? yea… cant be that would make a you a hypocrite…

On a serious note most of these people are just alts while rarely anyone on there main with hacks on a soft ban would just be them making a new account and trying again.
Pretty sure you can track and “soft” ban there main or most used account… just saying…

1 Like
Y8 Games