Removal of the "upgrade" tag

Dear Developers, or other people who might know,
I used to search for new games, usually with the upgrade tag involved, as this allowed me to find games that had some kind of progression, grind, etc. - the games I am mostly interested in.
And after opening the browser and trying to do exactly that I noticed that this tag was gone. Just any place where I am positive they were before I could not find it. Not in my browser, not anywhere else online.
So here my question:
Why did you (apparently) decide to remove this tag? Or what did you change it too / what alternative function is there, to replace the old upgrade tag?
I am very grateful for your support for flash games, as it keeps a nice part of my childhood and here I am worrying, as I cannot make up a reason for this removal.

I’d be glad to hear any info or opinion from anyone
Merasmador

Hi,
Thanks for the msg, hope this is the tag you are looking for Top Free Online Games Tagged Upgrade - Y8.com

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Ankit,
ehm yeah, that is indeed the one, I rechecked and the tag is visible in my browser again… was that just a me problem? I am seriously confused, as I rechecked everything and everywhere multiple times before posting this, to make sure I don’t accidentally make a false accusation, yet here it is, visible with your link and in my browser. Is there some sort of special setting, or anything similar which could lead to the tag not being… visible at the usual tag spots in games or in the list when searching?
Thank you for your answer tho…

deeply confused
Merasmador

hi how are you

Y8 Games