Remember you health :)

Hi there, I’m jmc92 from kongregate. I loved this game… probably too much. I played it for quite some time when I was active. After a short break, when I tried coming back to it, my back, fingers, and chest experienced pain when I position myself and started playing again. 3 months later, the effects remain. My hands seem to seize up a bit and shake a little after 20 minutes of playing, and I think this is really just a residual side effect of playing as hard as I did for so long. Now I’m not blaming the game or it’s mechanics at all, it’s bloody good fun. But for all those who are tempted to play night and day…I would advise everyone to take all things in moderation.

I might pop in occasionally to see how the development is going. When all the hackers are eliminated, it’ll be quite a day for free fall. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can you please stop being so negative,

who told you we are not doing anything ?

and again who told you we have banned even single hacker yet ?

instead we just tested and issue a day ban.

2 Likes

Hey jmc, long time no see
Trust me when I say ive played for 14 hours a day once or twice last year.
The only effect it had was a small headache, it recovered easily after a good night sleep. My hands never hurt, also I never use mouse, I use laptop trackpad which puts less strain on my hands.

1 Like

So coming up with a solution to patch the hacks and actively banning hackers everyday is going the wrong direction with the game?

How many times am I going to say that webgl will be the solution to fixing the hacks in general.

K what’s with you @Gjipie like WTF man just stop Arguing with people I’m sick of seeing you always being addressed :rage: all the damn time…all I see in @Rja12 comments is him addressing you…just saying sorry @Rja12 for jumping in…but im sick of it…hopefully you understand :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Can you please ban him or something? He is so toxic for this community. He makes this place so hostile and unwelcoming. Please do something. After repeating warnings, reports, and flags, he has yet to “get the hint”.

@jmc; what kills your body is the amount of hours you sit in front of the computer without moving. I have had also some back pain because of playing FFT too much. The best is to get up after each match (around 15-20 minutes) and move a bit. Like you said, moderation is the best cure.

Thanks, I’ll keep it in mind :wink:

I do listen to many different songs…but that was still rude…u cant assume that im a boy…

1 Like

but I also had no right to swear at u…and say a lot of other mean things…nor do u

Ankit, can you please tell Gip to stop antagonizing our forum users? Thanks.

We are not supposed to update you what we are doing, already had made a post and even you youself told “breviresurrection13” new updates he can see in 2017 https://forum.id.net/t/news-updates/2060/23

is it 2017 already ?

Can you please, for the love of god, do something about him? He has been reported/flagged dozens of times for insulting others, using profanity, spamming, and creating a hostile environment. How much more is it going to take?

Not much more. Eddie already sent him into 3 days of happiness therapy, but it didn’t looked like he came back with a smile on his face.

2 Likes

Oh, piss off.

Y8 Games