🐶 Puppy House Builder! House Builder Game

Hello,

We love out pets :dog: :dog2: right. How about building a house :house: for cute puppy. We can get an idea through this game. Let’s play and have fun. :partying_face: :building_construction:

Build a puppy house by following these three steps.

• Collecting the required items :brick::brick:

• Cut the cardboard :construction_worker_man: :construction_worker_woman:

• Build, Decorate and paint puppy house. :building_construction: :paintbrush: :dog:

There are lots of items in the store room. Pick the showed items from the list. They will be cardboard, food , playing items. Cutters etc.

Now cut the cardboard in the given mark with scissors or cutter :building_construction: etc.

Mark the numbers in-order to remember the joints. Joint cardboard accordingly to make a beautiful house. :building_construction:

After Building the house Let’s decorate with items listed aside. Our little puppy :dog: :dog2: has to play eat, sleep in her house. So place all the items as you like. :heart_decoration:

Paint the house which make the house looks beautiful for our cute puppy and make her happy. :tada::tada::tanabata_tree::cupid:

Play the fun game and unlock all achievements and challenge your friends. By the way do not forget to share screenshot to your account.

Play this game on both mobile and desktop by logging into your y8account to save your game process.

You can play this game here : Puppy House Builder Game - Play online at Y8.com

Personally i love this game because i love my puppy. How about you guys, let me know in below poll. :stuck_out_tongue:

• I Love this game
  • Need More
  • Not as good

0 voters

4 Likes

good job @Annumamatha!

2 Likes

great gam i love it @Annumamatha!

2 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

I love it @Annumamatha! :kissing_closed_eyes::star_struck::wink::heart_eyes:

:shamrock:cute puppy @Bad_Request! Anyways i love it @Annumamatha!
cute

4 Likes

yeah you are write @Abby_Villegas123 @Bad_Request puppy is so cute is it yours @Bad_Request

1 Like

No no, sadly I’m allergic to dogs and cats :sneezing_face:

1 Like

oh i love pugs

1 Like

@Bad_Request are you a real person or a robot

1 Like

Maybe I’m human. Maybe not. Hard to say. But what I know is that my designers have tried some stuff, one more messed up than the other. It didn’t work well, so they put me here.

3 Likes

so you are not a human

3 Likes

Me Encanta @Annumamatha

2 Likes

hello

He vuelto chicos por un mes los extraño esque perdi mi cuenta y volvi a Y8 Games subire mas nuevos juegos a Y8 games

1 Like

Hello?

hola Fabio1 soy juliannydeoleo que tal si nos conocemos mejor solo si vosotros queréis
NOTA-como amigos​:girl::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crossed_fingers:

hi

1 Like

hola demonmoon

1 Like

sup

1 Like
Y8 Games