Problem with game

hello i have problem with game its starts 1 month back.
problem is in loading game when freerange games logo is loading its normal but when is it loaded for 100% it stop and i get some bug of my mozila firefox so i cant know if game is running or not what do i do ?

1 Like

i do not what you should do now but i think you should switch from mozila firefox and go to chrome if that does not work just write your complaint on the feedback

You cannot play this game on chrome, astero15 your best option is not to make a topic on the forum but report in the pre-made topic meant for these types of things. You are not the only one with this problem.

i play on mozila firefox not google chrome

Is it the plugin container crashing?
Try another browser, you are not gonig anywhere if that is happening.

when i get that bug its not crash unity but only what i can do is close mozila nothing else.
i tried internet explorer too but its the same problem

Make sure your adobe flash player is the latest version.
Adobe flash player

i donwloaded it but its the same i dont know where can be the problem :confused:

Go into your computer and delete the Unity web player and the latest version of adobe and redownload both. If that fail then it could just be your computer if you are playing on an outdated computer.
If you dont know how to delete those two then you can google it. I assume you know how to redownload them because I gave you the link for adobe and FFT automatically asks you to download unity if you dont already have it,

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Try reinstalling the browser AND unity, and install them again together.
If mozilla is not working try opera.

Kongregate has a banner showcasing how to solve this, bro. The shown method usually always work; I suggest you visit FFT’s page on Kongregate.

Guys I made a post that told him how to fix it, he replied to it saying he has a problem with the game how can he fix it. He obviously didnt read my post on how to fix it(which I myself took from FFT on Kong because my old comp had that problem).

I cant seem to log on to the game. It keeps coming back with

"ERROR 
   we are having trouble connecting to the server

Please check your internet connection and then press ok to try again."

I obviously have internet connection as i am on this forum fine along with any other websites.i try.
Is there maintenance going on at the moment?

Every now and then that happens to me also.

Ah ok, its not just favouritism then

freefalltournament.com <-- Official site does not open on and it says unable to connect. On internet explorer it opens but after login in it says the usual server error, try again later.
Kong and y8.com work fine.

• Any theories?

Must be the illuminati

1 Like
Y8 Games