Pool Live Pro not loading

• This category is to report bugs. Please use the players category for game questions.
  • Check for duplicates before posting here

Pool Live Pro

Not Loading
I have been playing it for years now and never had any problems. I am using win 12 and Y8 browser. It is the best pool game out there and hopefully we can figure this out.

1 Like

Hello,

we are checking

1 Like

Should work now. do check

Not working here either. No pool or snooker!!! Is the Flash player down?

1 Like

Bonjour. Le jeu ne fonctionne toujours pas.

1 Like

You need to download Y8 browser to play Flash games

Bonjour :wave:
C’est un jeu flash donc, comme l’a dit Ankit, vous devez télécharger le navigateur Y8 pour y jouer (car les jeux Flash ne fonctionnent plus sur les navigateurs modernes)

Je me suis mal exprimé et je m’en excuse. C’est l’application y8 browser qui ne fonctionne plus

I was reading it said no adblockers on pool live pro or it will not open. I’m using the Y8 browser is there even a way to use an ad blocker on this browser? In any case the game is still not opening for me. I really like this game and just got my wife started to play after years of me trying to get her to play then the game stops working. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

not working I checked today

wth are u guys its not even working on browser I have screenshot for proof

En effet il semble que le jeu ne fonctionne plus du tout. Nous devons approfondir la recherche pour savoir d’où vient le problème.

marre d’attendre pour rien. Le site GameDesire Gameroom à le même jeu . Le soucis est de recommencer à zéro, mais au moins cela fonctionne

marre d’attendre pour rien. Le site GameDesire Gameroom à le même jeu . Le soucis est de recommencer à zéro, mais au moins cela fonctionne bien

love LIVE POOL PRO, been playing several years.

I am getting :grin:same thing here on the screen shot.
Tried this so far:
I have reloaded Y8 browser, set up a new account, erased all cache files, checked ad blocker and it is off, tried to open several times in the last 14 days. thanks
Seadrifter :smile:

I was having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM OF NOT LOADING FOR ME TO PLAY. And have also been playing several years but found a fix! When you get on the site click on your picture icon and it will give a drop down list of recient games and favorites. On mine one of the games that comes up is Pool Live Pro on the drop down menu on the right hand side. And a few other games show up also. When I click on it there it actually brings the game up and I can play. But still to this day if I click on it in the regular menu it still does not work. And it is the best pool game out there and I’m glad it works for me now, hope it helps you all too!

Y8 Games