Pool Live Pro not loading - Could be a Flash problem. Get it sorted chaps :-)

Pool Live Pro not loading.

Game: Pool Live Pro not loading.

**Problem:**Pool Live Pro not loading.

hi

You need to download Y8 browser to play it : Download Y8 Browser - Y8.com

Hi :wave:
It’s a flash game so, as Ankit said, you have to download the Y8 browser to play it (because Flash games are not supported anymore on modern browsers)

bonjour. . J’utilise le navigateur depuis le début, et depuis 4 jours, plus rien, ecran blanc, même en le réinstallant

I’m not able to play pool live pro it is not loading and yes I have the Y8 browser. I have been playing this game for years now and never had any problems.

2 Likes

Don’t know what’s the problem I opened Pool Live Pro | Play Now Online for Free - Y8.com on y8.com in google but it gave an error adobe flash player so its flash. Then I opened in y8 Browser still but its did not loaded. No error could be seen but still blank white screen so I left the game. confusing problem but in comments people say good game nice game hows it nice if its not loading just??

same it did not load on y8 broswer

Just a white blank screen shown here look at the screenshot that I took

Its even in browser now everyone has a proof

Also play via the browser and not loading.

I’ve have been playing pool for years on Y8 using their browser but just recently the game will not load. Have Y8 stopped support for Flash games as I notice other Flash games on Y8 will not load either? It would be nice if we could get a reply from Y8, just so we know.

Same on mine

I was having the exact same problem but found a fix! When you get on the site click on your picture icon and it will give a drop down list of recient games and favorites. On mine one of the games that comes up is Pool Live Pro on the drop down menu. When I click on it there it actually brings the game up and I can play. But still to this day if I click on it in the regular menu it still does not work. And it is the best pool game out there and I’m glad it works for me now, hope it helps you all too!

Y8 Games