Password bug - gonna be solved

Heya, since few players reported how they can’t use anymore old accs because their pass used to have numbers in start, we did some research and the problem is in Unity.
So we gonna manually have to transfer your accounts.

For everyone who has this issue - please leave your username in comment on this topic or contact me via pm.

2 Likes

…anyone?

my username is Eaglestar770

1 Like

My Nic: PRO_BR

Alright, I sent ur usernames now but I know that more ppl reported, just can’t track anything if ppl report on random 20 topics and this one is pinned so… It will be open if anyone else gonna report their name so we can manually transfer it.

My username: LeiZze

1 Like

TheLegend27 & xXGueztUzerXx & khaled553

@eaglestar your account is transferred, enjoy!

@andersonMP there are a whole bunch of old accounts with the PRO_BR or AndersonMP names, I will need more information about exactly which one you want to be transferred. Also, your id.net login on the forum is AndersonMP but there is no matching id.net account name in the game database, please let me know if you have changed your id.net username since you created an id.net account and what it was originally.

Please be aware that several of these accounts look like they may have suffered during the previous game glitches which increased game cash and ranking much too quickly. If you elect to transfer one of those, it will take longer as I will need to check that the transfer is permitted.

@leiZze in the database I can see a Kongregate and an id.net account in your name, however I noticed that the id.net account has more ranking, cash and equipment than the Kongregate account.

Do you really want to transfer progress from that old unused Kongregate account into your quite advanced id.net account? It will reduce your rank, cash and equipment to zero…

@khaled553 this thread is for account transfers which cannot proceed normally using the built-in transfer tool because some users used an old password which began with a digit (0…9).
For me to transfer an account I need to know the old account name to move from and the new account name to move to (which will usually be the id.net name you use on these forums).

You have provided three account names, please just give me the from and the to so I can make the transfer.

Oh, i see, that will take a while to prepare. I will make another reply when I am done making enough ID’s.

Thanks in advance!

Password field should be able to accept special symbols now.
Plus passwords starting with number should work fine.

3 Likes
Y8 Games