Paragon War Game

What was your level when you tried to kill him? :slight_smile:

Level 71, guess i shoud level up higher! haha :slight_smile: just a game , i guess

You should be able to kill it at level 71, assuming you have enough potions and some patience.
This guy is a lot harder than the 6 other bosses, but we wanted it that way.

what benefit does remorting do?

Um… Sorry to ask you this qestion… I can’t find dungeon1 boss key. Can you help me?

Remort is a NewGame+ with an exp bonus. So each time you restart it, it gets faster. You also keep your crystals, so you can buy several potions and bombs if you want to.

For the boss key inside dungeon 1 you need to find the Sword, the Shield, and get the amulet from Blink the adventurer. He is inside a room behind a secret wall, you need to use a bomb against that wall. Look for some clues on the ground.

I was finding Matilda’s Cristal ball and when I tried to get on the island with the cristal ball I found a bug like a fragment of a house and I can’t get on the island. Help me!

1 Like

could not reproduce.

ok, i find where you go out of the map.
it will be fixed for the next update.
now, if you need to go the the " island "
you have to pick up the key, on the left side inside the caves.
then go on the right over the bridge, so you can enter the locked door.

When I enter the locked door there’s a cave with 2 entrances. When I go forward I just have to fight spiders and trols and no road to the “island”.

Oh, and when’s the update?

And CAN you find the princess?

yes, you actually do FIND the princess once you finish everything in the 7th area (haunted lands)

Sorry… Where is the sand bla bla bla… the place that Matilda said? And how can you get carrots for rabbits if you can’t open the inside door with a lever?
:smile_cat:

1 Like

Hmms thats a good question ~

the sand is the chapter 3.
south of the first chapter ( city of Edelon )
about the door with lever, there is a tempo. maybe you wasn’t fast enough :wink:

so what lever do i have to push?

qagan are you online?

i’m in the game, what is your character name ?

Y8 Games