Papa Louie Series and NEW Y8 Browser

Hey there, Papa Louie Game Fans!

We all know that flash has ended and you still wanted to play every Papa Louie games from it’s Burgeria to Scooperia. Well do not fret my friends because you can play all the games in the series together with all the flash games that you play in Y8! All you need is to download the new Y8 browser. You can see the download link at the upper part of the home page

Or you can just use this link https://www.y8.com/download-app

Download it now and you can play all the flash games that you love in the site including the Papa Louie Series!

For those who didn’t know about Papa’s Louie Games, these games are all about food service. Take order, prepare, cook and serve. Make your customers happy. Don’t make them wait for so long and serve them the exact food that they’ve ordered. Here is the list of games in the series:

1. Papa’s Freezeria
[image]

2. Papa’s Pizzeria

3. Papa’s Wingeria

4. Papa’s Taco Mia!

5. Papa’s Sushiria

6. Papa’s Donuteria

7. Papa’s PanCakeria

8. Papa’s Bakeria

9. Papa’s Cupcakeria

10. Papa’s Scooperia

11. Papa’s Cheeseria

Continue the fun of flash games on our brand new Y8 browser!

Enjoy guys and happy new year!!! :fireworks:

9 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you for the tip! I’m a HUGE fan of Papa Louie games, so this was very helpful!
Thank you so much!
And Happy New Year to you too as well! :tada::confetti_ball::sparkler::fireworks:

6 Likes

YAY!! Papa’s Games ARE AWESOME
On Ranks Now i am
Papa’s Freezeria Alberto- Rank 37
Papa’s Pizzeria Roy - /almostpapa/ and I unlocked Papa Louie in 3 Days
Papa’s Wingeria Chuck /A bit hard in y8/ - Rank 23
Papa’s Taco Mia Mitch - Rank 49/ Unlocked Papa Louie/
Papa’s Sushiria Custom - Rank 47
Papa’s Donuteria Custom- Rank 78/Unlocked Papa Louie/
Papa’s Pancakeria/I dont play a lot This Game/ - Rank 18
Papa’s Cupcakeria James Rank 31
Papa’s Burgeria - Rank 55/Unlocked Papa Louie/
NOW MY FAVORITES
Papa’s Bakeria Custom - Rank 84
Papa’s Cheeseria Custom - Rank 117
Papa’s Scooperia Custom - Rank 69
In My Phone
Papa’s Taco Mia HD - Rank 73

3 Likes

papa’ scooperia i played now

1 Like

Hey, @Tonilee I like the Papa Louie game and other flash games but when I tried to download the y8 browser it said that it does work on my computer and that it only works on05%20AM ignore the arrow.

OK THIS IS SCOOPERIA

and you are using chromebook ?

Yes I am

we still have no solution for chromebook

WHAT CHOMEBOOK:roll_eyes:

29 im 30 or 31 in sure

But Linux doesn’t support that, hmm… Never mind.

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Papa’s hotdogeria isn’t here though :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

guys my papa’s scooperia is rank 96 now but im gumball3 i delete my account now my new names zach1

1 Like

now is 100 rank!!!

Yeah same its there.

what about hot doggeria

this is awesome

I just lost my save and I was on rank 80, I’ve spent the entire day looking everywhere over the internet to see if someone had uploaded a backup save file that matched but all I could find where rank 100+ save files with male characters and I don’t want that, I’m very sad cause I made a lot of progress and now its all lost and I tried starting all over again but its too much, please if someone could upload or send me a backup file from rank 40-90 with a female character I would be forever thankful :frowning: Thank u so much

Y8 Games