Orion sandbox

no pomle

Can you play with more than yourself on this game like you and a friend or what

not yet

After trying multiple times, I still can’t catch one. I know that for rabbits you can approach them but when you get close to a shrew they burrow into the ground. Anyone got any help on this?

you can try to make a little house not to big, an then you wanna place 2 doors; 1 at the right side and 1 at the left side, also dont forget the floor. Then simple as this: you lure it to your house, and then you jump on to your roof, and also dont forget to open the door on the side you found the shrew so you could lure him into your house. And then if you didn’t forget to open the door the shrew should walk in to your house. Then quick jump down walk in and close the door. The shrew can now not dig down and you could do whatever you want to do with it.

Screenshots broken.

the rock monster is good mob

how do you make keys for the chests or find where they are at I have found a purple glowing chest and can’t find a key to open it

TEIUBEX

НАДО НАЖАТЬ НА КРЕСТИК ГДЕ СТАРТ

ИГРА КЛАСС :heart_eyes_cat:

the game is hard
and you can fix the nom-click bug?:slight_smile::boom:

oi,eu quero pos vc vai ser a primeira :smiley:

HOW CAN CATH THESE ANIMALS???:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

how do i make it do the right click on a macbook pro

I, sadly, have no idea. I don’t have a MacBook pro.

1 Like

Hi,

you have to go under System Preferences to enable it https://gigaom.com/2008/08/21/mac-101-enable-right-click-on-macs/

2 Likes

Have you tried digging a 5x5(or wider) hole and cornering them ? Then , dig one more block deeper and cover the bottom with any block other than dirt, so the shrews can be captured and killed with ease.

1 Like

strong text:hamburger: НАДО НАЖАТЬ НА КРРЕСТИК!

When scrolling on mac, the entire page scrolls too. This is getting annoying.

Y8 Games