Orion sandbox

its not letting me in the game even tho the bar is full help

good game

How To Play On Players Maps Such As DarRidi?(Sorry For My Englich I Am From Pland).

1 Like

oi eu falo

1 Like

good, one question, when is orion sandbox 3 coming out?

2 Likes

zatan abla yok

How do I find bluetail?

I have generated a new world and I don’t know where I am alone I know that it is in a chest but someone can give me all the locations that know where the treasures are

@Ankit How do I find bluetail?

I have generated a new world and I don’t know where I am alone I know that it is in a chest but someone can give me all the locations that know where the treasures are

Где очки чести?

Probably not since Flash is death by now. Unless this game use Htlm5 then there isn’t much hope. I really like this game, it’s my first ever success video of my on Youtube.

Hey if you Dev still alive, hope you could add fullscreen feature so we can use the scroll button. Right at now using the scroll button scrolling the whole page. Sincerely, thanks for making this game.

yo the zartan does not drop his armor i killed him several times and he still does not drop armor

ilove this game so much its like minecraft best game ever its on of my favorites games :slight_smile:

1 Like

回温童年

how to download orion sandbox

this is best game

i love it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello ya’ll :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hi kuya @hanban02091 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello pwede tayo kaibigan :blush:

1 Like
Y8 Games